1/2 Photos of Salmon Basmati Rice Bake
A moist,Heathy, tasty salmon dish.That doesn't taste healthy at all
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 3 cups cooked basmati rice or 3 cups long grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- nonstick cooking spray or 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat,add butter and oil. Once butter is melted add onion and garlic. Saute until vegetables are softened.
- 3Add baby spinach to onion mixture,sook until spinach is wilted and glossy.
- 4In a large mixing bowl,mix your salt pepper,sour cream,mayo,mustard,1/4 cup parmesan cheese.Set aside 1/2 cup of the sour cream mixture.
- 5Mix in rice,and spinach mixture,add your egg beaters,and mix well.
- 6Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray,or olive oil. Spoon in all of your rice mixture. Place salmon on top ,and cover with 1/2 cup of the sour cream mixture.Sprinkle the remaining cheese over sour cream mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes,or until fish flakes apart.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Basmati Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 865.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute