Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great marinade for salmon.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- Blend all ingredients over low heat.
- Cover fillet (leave skin on one side) and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours.
- When cooking on grill, cook with skin down - use aluminum foil under fillet - DO NOT BURN.
This was a good marinade for salmon. I followed the directions exactly (for only one salmon fillet) except that I probably used less butter than called for. The end result was a nice dinner of sockeye salmon. Thanks Hungarian Gypsy for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010.