Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the MDC kitchen to yours.
- 1 cup salmon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- chopped nuts
- 2 -3 teaspoons horseradish
- Drain salmon well if canned variety.
- Warm cream cheese to room
- temperature and combine with all ingredients.
- Mix very well.
- Roll into balls, roll each ball in a mix of the nuts and parsley. Chill well before serving.
This is very different from what I normally make with the addition of lemon juice, worcestershire and hot sauce. That being said, we loved it! Served on saltine crackers because that is how we like our salmon dips/spreads. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.