- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish (prepared, not cream)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley (I have also done this with finely chopped green onions)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salmon with cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, and onion.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Mix parsley and pecans together.
- Form salmon mixture into a ball.
- Roll in pecan-parsley mixture.
- Serve on a plate with your favorite crackers around it.
- If you are not fond of horseradish, I would cut it down to 1 teaspoons.
- (I love the taste of horseradish so I usually add more).