Quick & easy appetizer (the cook time is actually the time to allow the mixture to firm in the frig, longer is better).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix salmon with cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, and onion.
- 2Refrigerate until firm.
- 3Mix parsley and pecans together.
- 4Form salmon mixture into a ball.
- 5Roll in pecan-parsley mixture.
- 6Serve on a plate with your favorite crackers around it.
- 7If you are not fond of horseradish, I would cut it down to 1 teaspoons.
- 8(I love the taste of horseradish so I usually add more).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Ball (Spread)
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2111.5
- Calories from Fat 1577
- Total Fat 175.2 g
- Saturated Fat 54.0 g
- Cholesterol 445.4 mg
- Sodium 1090.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 111.9 g