- 4 large washed potatoes
- 1 (225 g) can pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 bunch chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prick potatoes with a fork and place on oven tray.
- Cook for 1-1 ½ hours.
- Combine salmon, cottage cheese, chives, lemon juice, rind, and pepper into large mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place filling on top of each potato.
- Serve with salad.