Recipe by CountryLady
This recipe comes from James Burnell, the Chef at The Great Blue Heron Casino on Scugog Island. It can also be grilled.
- 4 (7 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 cedar planks, soaked in water for 24 hours
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped lobster meat
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 cup heavy cream (35%)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 pieces of salmon on each cedar plank; season to taste with salt& pepper.
- Bake in preheated 400F oven for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a small pan& saute onion; add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until cream is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat, season to taste& serve over salmon fillets.