1/1 Photo of Salmon Baked on a Cedar Plank With Hoisin Glaze
2 hrs 30 mins
This comes out best when you use True North Salmon because its fresher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the hoisin, lime juice, lime zest, honey, garlic and cilantro together in a small bowl.
- 2Soak the cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours and up to 12.
- 3Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients to make the hoisin glaze. Lightly season the salmon with salt. Spoon the glaze over the salmon so it is fully coated.
- 5Heat the soaked cedar plank in the oven for 15 minutes to bring out the aroma of the wood.
- 6Place the salmon on the plank, skin side down.
- 7Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the oven, until the fillet can be barely flaked with a fork.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Baked on a Cedar Plank With Hoisin Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 385.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: