Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe. Nice Asian twist to salmon. www.foodtv.com
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 ounces salmon fillets, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chilled firm ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil salmon for 10 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- In a small bowl whisk together, remaining soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, oil, sugar, ginger, and a pinch of salt until sugar is dissolved.
- Quarter pit and peel avocado and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
- Add avocado to dressing and gently turn with a rubber spatula to coat.
- Plate salmon and divide avocado and dressing between them.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over avocado.
Would love to make this, but the recipe is incomplete. 1) There is no lemon juice in the ingredient list but is in the Directions -- How much to use? 2) Garlic is included in the Ingredient list, but not mentioned in the Directions. I assume it's whisked in the small bowl?? Please correct.