Sarah Rivka bat Yocheved's Note:
This was a big hit with my husband, even though he's not normally a fan of smoked salmon, and I enjoyed it too, even though I'm picky with my avocado dishes. (The recipe is for one serving, but I doubled it so my husband and I could both enjoy.) The original recipe can be found here: http://www.integrativenutrition.com/connect/recipes/breakfasts/salmon-avocado-omelet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan.
- 3Add onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- 4Add eggs, turn heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes until eggs are mostly cooked.
- 5Distribute salmon and avocado evenly across the eggs.
- 6Use a spatula to fold the omelet in half and cook 30 seconds on each side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon-Avocado Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: