Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this yet, but it sounds delicious. Should make a wonderful first course too. It's from Take Three by Jill Dupleix
- Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl to make a dressing.
- Peel and core the avocado and cut the flesh in to chunks, dropping them directly into the dressing.
- Trim any white pith from the grapefruit. Cut into small segments and add to the dressing along with any extra juices. Toss lightly and chill for 10 minutes or so.
- Heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan and cook the salmon, skin – side down, until the skin is crisp and the flesh turns pale pink. Turn and cook on the other side, leaving the salmon soft and pink in the middle.
- Place the salmon, skin side up on serving plates and top with a big spoonful of avocado and grapefruit.
- Spoon the juices around the salmon and serve.