I have not tried this yet, but it sounds delicious. Should make a wonderful first course too. It's from Take Three by Jill Dupleix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl to make a dressing.
- 2Peel and core the avocado and cut the flesh in to chunks, dropping them directly into the dressing.
- 3Trim any white pith from the grapefruit. Cut into small segments and add to the dressing along with any extra juices. Toss lightly and chill for 10 minutes or so.
- 4Heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan and cook the salmon, skin – side down, until the skin is crisp and the flesh turns pale pink. Turn and cook on the other side, leaving the salmon soft and pink in the middle.
- 5Place the salmon, skin side up on serving plates and top with a big spoonful of avocado and grapefruit.
- 6Spoon the juices around the salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon, Avocado and Grapefruit
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.7
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 109.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.0 g