- 4 -6 ounces salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (5 -6 ounce) bagtorn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halves
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour peppercorns on a plate and roll salmon on peppercorns covering all side of salmon. cook salmon in skillet of oil for one minute then turn over and add chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat . Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile , divide salad greens and strawberries between 4 plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette salad dressing. Remove salmon from cooking liquid and place on greens and drizzle with honey.