- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained and picked over
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until mixture is bubbly.
- Add in milk; stir until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Add in salmon; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a small casserole dish or individual baking dishes (either must be sprayed with cooking spray beforehand).
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until slightly browned on top.