Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can either make this as an appetizer and cut it into 32 tidbits or serve it as a main dish.
- 1 cup smoked salmon, flaked
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 (6 ounce) cans marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 green onions, finely chopped or 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 12 -15 saltine crackers or 12 -15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Place in a buttered 11x7 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cut into 32 tidbits or serve as the main dish.