Recipe by larchie
From a good recipe book, but never tried; again, I try to work salmon into our diets, so this is here so I can print it from work to make for dinner one night (looks like a good summer/spring dish).
Top Review by susie cooks
Great recipe. I made 2 salmon foil packets and 2 chicken packets (for my kids). The chicken needed to cook a little longer but it was all so good. Thanks! Made for the New Kids on the Block tag game
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons ginger, fresh and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, dried
- 2 teaspoons basil, fresh & chopped
- 2 teaspoons thyme, fresh & chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, blanched 30 seconds
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced and blanched 1 minute
- 1⁄4 small zucchini, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut four sheets of foil; place fillet on each sheet, slightly off center.
- Sprinkle each with lemon juice, ginger, herbs, and salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- Divide potatoes, peas, carrot, and zucchini among foil sheets.
- Fold foil over to form a rectangle, and crimp all edges tightly.
- Bake on baking sheet at 400 for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through; garnish with parsley.