From a good recipe book, but never tried; again, I try to work salmon into our diets, so this is here so I can print it from work to make for dinner one night (looks like a good summer/spring dish).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons ginger, fresh and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill, dried
- 2 teaspoons basil, fresh & chopped
- 2 teaspoons thyme, fresh & chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, blanched 30 seconds
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced and blanched 1 minute
- 1/4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1Cut four sheets of foil; place fillet on each sheet, slightly off center.
- 2Sprinkle each with lemon juice, ginger, herbs, and salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Divide potatoes, peas, carrot, and zucchini among foil sheets.
- 4Fold foil over to form a rectangle, and crimp all edges tightly.
- 5Bake on baking sheet at 400 for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through; garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Vegetables in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 142.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g