Lavender Lynn's Note:
Posted for ZWT6
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill all ingredients.
- 2Peel tomatoes and cut into wedges.
- 3Pare and cut cucumbers and mix with drained peas.
- 4Mix lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and combine with the vegetables.
- 5Fold in mayonnaise and salmon.
- 6Put in a chilled salad bowl and serve on lettuce leaves.
- 7Top with a few sprigs of parsley.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Vegetable Salad - Laks- Og Grøntsagssalat
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 505.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: