- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill all ingredients.
- Peel tomatoes and cut into wedges.
- Pare and cut cucumbers and mix with drained peas.
- Mix lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and combine with the vegetables.
- Fold in mayonnaise and salmon.
- Put in a chilled salad bowl and serve on lettuce leaves.
- Top with a few sprigs of parsley.