Recipe by Chef# 616082
I got this from allrecipes and I'm adding it because there wasn't anything like it here. I don't like fish but bought out the store when they had three dollar a can wild salmon on for 79 cents. I didn't hate this and the fish eaters in the family liked it.
- 453.59 g pasta (I used gluten free penne)
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml flour (I used brown rice flour)
- 473.18 ml milk
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, sliced
- 2 (396.89 g) can salmon (or a pound of cooked salmon)
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach, julienned
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato
- 118.29 ml fresh oregano, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 11 to 13 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter add the flour and whisk constantly until it bubbles and is smooth.
- Gradually stir in the milk and cheeses whisking continously until smooth.
- Crumble salmon into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano.
- Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve over the cooked pasta.