- 1 romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 125 g rocket
- 250 g asparagus spears, halved and blanched
- 375 g smoked salmon, slices
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange lettuce leaves, rocket, asparagus, smoked salmon, cucumber and raspberries in a salad bowl or on a large serving platter.
- To make dressing, place vinegar, sugar, oil and black pepper in a jar with lid and shake well to combine.
- Spoon dressing over salad and serve immediately.