1/2 Photos of Salmon and Potatoes With Lemon Vinaigrette
Michigan Dreamer's Note:
This is a great summer dinner. I recieved this recipe from my friend susanne. Hubby and daughter love this one. Hope all enjoy this as much as we do! I actually prefer the tuna steaks or mahi mahi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb cut up baby red potato, cut in half, and then half again
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 halibut steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 swordfish steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 tuna steaks, all will work (1 inch thick)
- 1roast the potatoes in the oven; spritz with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. i also roasted some baby carrots and asparagus with the potatoes. i roasted at 375* for about 20 minutes.
- 2i made two batches of the dressing. one to dip the fish in and let marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
- 3i grilled the fish. use your own judgement.
- 4take a package of baby salad greens, and divide on to seperate plates.
- 5for the dressing:.
- 6combine the 2 tbs. oil and the garlic in microwaveproof glass measuring cup. microwave on high 1 minute stir in remaining ingredients. make two seperate batches of this dressing. pour first batch over the fish, turn them, and let marinate 30 minutes to an hour. heat the other just before serving, and pour over salad, potatoes, and fish. enjoy.
- 7note: asparagus and carrots don't take as long, so keep an eye on them.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Potatoes With Lemon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 212.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar