This is a great summer dinner. I recieved this recipe from my friend susanne. Hubby and daughter love this one. Hope all enjoy this as much as we do! I actually prefer the tuna steaks or mahi mahi.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb cut up baby red potato, cut in half, and then half again
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 halibut steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 swordfish steaks (1 inch thick) or 4 tuna steaks, all will work (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (or more)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- baby greens
- lemon wedge, to serve with
- roast the potatoes in the oven; spritz with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. i also roasted some baby carrots and asparagus with the potatoes. i roasted at 375* for about 20 minutes.
- i made two batches of the dressing. one to dip the fish in and let marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
- i grilled the fish. use your own judgement.
- take a package of baby salad greens, and divide on to seperate plates.
- for the dressing:.
- combine the 2 tbs. oil and the garlic in microwaveproof glass measuring cup. microwave on high 1 minute stir in remaining ingredients. make two seperate batches of this dressing. pour first batch over the fish, turn them, and let marinate 30 minutes to an hour. heat the other just before serving, and pour over salad, potatoes, and fish. enjoy.
- note: asparagus and carrots don't take as long, so keep an eye on them.