1/3 Photos of Salmon and Plum Tomato Salad
A quick and easy salad that tastes great, too! (From Benni's kitchen of improvised lunches that turned out good.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the salad mix on a large plate.
- 2Break up the salmon and put it on top of the salad mix.
- 3Slice the tomato and place on top of the salad.
- 4(Optional) Top with garlic& parmesan Cheez-its.
- 5Top with your favorite salad dressing and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Plum Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 317.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: