Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy salad that tastes great, too! (From Benni's kitchen of improvised lunches that turned out good.)
- 1⁄2 bag pre-mixed italian salad greens
- 1⁄2 can salmon
- 1 plum tomato
- garlic & parmesan Cheez-It crackers, to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite salad dressing
- Put the salad mix on a large plate.
- Break up the salmon and put it on top of the salad mix.
- Slice the tomato and place on top of the salad.
- (Optional) Top with garlic& parmesan Cheez-its.
- Top with your favorite salad dressing and enjoy!
I love this kind of salad - I did add some sweet onion and small cukes - Really enjoyed my lunch thanks. I sprizted the salad with Caesar dressing