Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From an old Rodale cookbook. Not tried; posted for safekeeping. Prep and cooking times are estimates.
- 1 1⁄4 cups small shell pasta (uncooked)
- 7 1⁄2 ounces salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cook pasta al dente; drain.
- Place in a serving bowl with salmon.
- Combine remaining ingredients; toss with salad.