Red Chef Mama's Note:
A quick salmon casserole that is very good, almost tastes a little like stroganoff, but with fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees (farenheit).
- 2Cook noodles as directed on the package and drain well.
- 3Mix the noodles with the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- 4Stir well and add salt to taste.
- 5Gently fold in the salmon.
- 6Pour the mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and top with cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 171.4 mg
- Sodium 572.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 46.9 g