- 8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees (farenheit).
- Cook noodles as directed on the package and drain well.
- Mix the noodles with the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Stir well and add salt to taste.
- Gently fold in the salmon.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.