1/1 Photo of Salmon and Noodle Salad
I got this from a magazine, but have changed it a little to suit us. It might sound like a strange combination-but it works.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g vermecelli rice noodles or 113.39 g vermecelli rice noodles
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml caster sugar
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 small hot red chili pepper, chopped
- 100 g smoked salmon or 113.39 g smoked salmon, torn into shreds
- 59.14 ml coriander leaves, picked from stems
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- 2Allow to stand about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 4drain again.
- 5In a seperate bowl mix together the vinegar, salt and sugar.
- 6Add the red onion slices.
- 7Peel the cucumber, leaving a little green skin here and there.
- 8Thinly slice on the diagonal, and add to the bowl along with onion and dressing.
- 9Stir in the chilies, smoked salmon and coriander leaves.
- 10Add the drained noodles and toss well together.
- 11Divide mixture between 2 bowls, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 1072.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar