1/2 Photos of Salmon and Lemon Pasta
I try to keep things simple and easy on the weekends. With some salmon fillets in the freezer and pasta in the pantry I decided to make a light flavored dinner. My husband loved my take on Salmon and Lemon Pasta and I have to say so did I. It was a good change from a red sauce or heavy cream sauce. I had a pound of angel hair pasta so I just used that but you could use any long pasta you have on hand. The ingredient list is short and simple and so is the cooking process which is just how I like it! If you have an extra lemon you can squeeze it over the salmon. Also sprinkle with additional fresh parsely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic, cook one minute.
- 2Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place in the skillet and cook 5 minutes. Turn the salmon and add the white wine, cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Remove salmon and cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to a simmer and zest the lemon into the skillet. Halve and squeeze the juice from the lemon into the skillet. Allow to simmer until reduce slightly, roughly 5 minutes.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the parsley and toss the pasta into the sauce until completely coated.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Lemon Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1100.9
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 250.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 80.5 g