Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a definate downeast dish!! Salmon and Fiddleheads - so good!!
- 680.38 g fiddleheads
- 907.18 g fresh salmon, skinned and boned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, minced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml chicken stock or 29.58 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml teriyaki sauce
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 44.37 ml cold water
- cooked rice
- Clean and cook fiddleheads. Cut salmon into bite-size pieces; toss with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add salmon and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add fiddleheads and stir-fry for two minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring, until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to wok to thicken and glaze mixture. Serve over rice.
Easy and delicious. I'm making up a fiddlehead cookbook and this is going right in! Thanks, mariajane.