- 1 1⁄2 lbs fiddleheads
- 2 lbs fresh salmon, skinned and boned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and cook fiddleheads. Cut salmon into bite-size pieces; toss with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add salmon and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add fiddleheads and stir-fry for two minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring, until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to wok to thicken and glaze mixture. Serve over rice.