Recipe by Missyluvstocook
I love this recipe! When ever we have fish we always have left overs so I just threw this together and now I make it always.
Top Review by Color Guard Mom
I changed this up too much to post a rating, as I didn't have all the ingredients. It was still a quick and easy dinner. Next time I'll be sure to use the correct ingredients and possibly throw in some thickener for a "heavier" sauce. Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb cooked salmon
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 6 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 quart cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine or 1 lb linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan bring to low boil cream and butter.
- Add 3 T Garlic, 4 T fresh dill and Salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to let cook over low heat and in a large frying pan saute' mushrooms with a little butter, add the garlic, crushed red pepper, 4 T dill, capers and left over or cooked salmon.
- Saute' all together until cooked well.
- Add to cream sauce.
- Boil the pasta and add sauce and salmon to the pasta.
- I like to use left over salmon that has been BBQ'ed the night before.
- Your choice.