Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another nummy sounding recipe from 24 hour fitness. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml warm water
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g smoked salmon (can use canned)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 85.04 g fat free cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 473.18 ml shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 14.79 ml capers, drained
- Stir yeast and sugar into water and set aside for 8 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl and add the yeast mixture.
- Mix until dough begins pulling away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- You can add small amounts of flour to the dough and/or surface if dough is too sticky.
- Roll dough into a 12" circle using a floured rolling pin.
- Spray a nonstick pizza pan or baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place dough on pan and pinch the edges to form a shallow lip.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and brush evenly over edges of the pizza dough.
- Place salmon and cream cheese over pizza and top with red onion, mozzarella cheese, dill and capers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are browned and slightly crisp.
Very easy and good. Also cooked for 10 minutes, @ temp.450.
Terrific! I only needed about 3 ounces salmon to generously cover the pizza but used extra capers. There was no temperature listed so I baked mine for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, and added the salmon and a squeeze of lemon juice on at the end, after baking. Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness