Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another nummy sounding recipe from 24 hour fitness. Hope you enjoy it!
Make and share this Salmon and Cream Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml warm water
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g smoked salmon (can use canned)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 85.04 g fat free cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 473.18 ml shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 14.79 ml capers, drained
- Stir yeast and sugar into water and set aside for 8 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl and add the yeast mixture.
- Mix until dough begins pulling away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- You can add small amounts of flour to the dough and/or surface if dough is too sticky.
- Roll dough into a 12" circle using a floured rolling pin.
- Spray a nonstick pizza pan or baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place dough on pan and pinch the edges to form a shallow lip.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and brush evenly over edges of the pizza dough.
- Place salmon and cream cheese over pizza and top with red onion, mozzarella cheese, dill and capers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are browned and slightly crisp.
Very easy and good. Also cooked for 10 minutes, @ temp.450.
Terrific! I only needed about 3 ounces salmon to generously cover the pizza but used extra capers. There was no temperature listed so I baked mine for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, and added the salmon and a squeeze of lemon juice on at the end, after baking. Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness