1/2 Photos of Salmon and Cream Cheese Pizza
Here is another nummy sounding recipe from 24 hour fitness. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2Stir yeast and sugar into water and set aside for 8 minutes.
- 3Mix flour and salt in a large bowl and add the yeast mixture.
- 4Mix until dough begins pulling away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
- 5Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- 6You can add small amounts of flour to the dough and/or surface if dough is too sticky.
- 7Roll dough into a 12" circle using a floured rolling pin.
- 8Spray a nonstick pizza pan or baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 9Place dough on pan and pinch the edges to form a shallow lip.
- 11Combine olive oil and garlic and brush evenly over edges of the pizza dough.
- 12Place salmon and cream cheese over pizza and top with red onion, mozzarella cheese, dill and capers.
- 13Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are browned and slightly crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Cream Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 933.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g