1/1 Photo of Salmon and Couscous
We really enjoyed this meal -- simple and good! Recipe source: Family Circle (May, 2010)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil. Place foil on cookie sheet and set aside.
- 2Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a pot; add 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the couscous. Cover and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, in a cup of small bowl combine crumbs and 1 tablespoon dill; set aside.
- 4Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper and place on cookie sheet. Place directly under broiler and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and lower rack (6 inches from heat source).
- 5Brush salmon with mustard and sprinkle with the crumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Spray with Pam. Return to oven and cook another 2 minutes.
- 6Stir remaining dill, spinach and chicken broth into the couscous and let sit for 5 minutes before serving with the salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 799.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 72.3 g