1/1 Photo of Salmon and Chive Stuffed Mushrooms
Calling all non-salmon eaters and mushroom haters...these are so delicious you can dislike the ingredients and still love these. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- 2Microwave mushroom caps one minute in a glass baking dish.
- 3Finely top stems and saute in butter.
- 4When stems are soft, add remaining ingredients.
- 5Stir until combined.
- 6Fill mushroom caps with mixture, and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 7Garnish with additional salmon and chives if desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Chive Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.7
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 492.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.1 g