Calling all non-salmon eaters and mushroom haters...these are so delicious you can dislike the ingredients and still love these. YUM!
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Microwave mushroom caps one minute in a glass baking dish.
- Finely top stems and saute in butter.
- When stems are soft, add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture, and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with additional salmon and chives if desired.
These were simple and good. I used a hard smoked salmon with a pepper crust that added some more zing. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement tag.