1 hr 5 mins
The beauty of this dish is there's no sauce to make. The layers of lasagna are moistened with a blend of soft cheese and cream, flecked through with dill and sharpened with a little lemon juice. It tastes quite rich so a little goes a long way, which is good as it's definitly not fat free!!! Great dinner party entree!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 (250 g) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (284 ml) carton single cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skinned
- 10 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
- 9 ounces fresh lasagna noodles, from chiller cabinet in store
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Beat together mascarpone, ricotta, cream, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper; Chop the salmon fillet into small chunks.
- 3Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, then drain and cook quickly under running cold water.
- 4Drain again.
- 5Spread a little of the cream mixture over the base of an oiled shallow rectangular dish.
- 6Cover with a layer of lasagne, cutting it to fit and taking care not to overlap pieces.
- 7Spread with more cream misture, then sprinkle over a third of the salmon and broccoli.
- 8Repeat twice more, then finish with a last layer of lasagne, and then the remaining cream mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with parmesan and bake or 35 to 40 minutes, until the lasagne is cooked and the top is deep golden.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Broccoli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 278.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: