Make this salad the night before and refrigerate ready to take to work the next day. Accompany with some wholemeal bread for a complete, nourishing meal at a fraction of store bought prices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the beans with the vinaigrette, parsley and seasoning to taste. Place in the base of two a plastic containers with lids.
- 2Remove the skin and bones from the salmon and lightly flake the flesh; spoon on top of the bean mixture.
- 3Top with the tomatoes, onion and cucumber. finally heap the salad leaves on top.
- 4Seal the container with the lid and chill until required.
- 5Lightly toss together before eating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Bean Lunch Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat vinaigrette dressing