Recipe by Topher
From better homes. A great combo. I like to sometimes add mushrooms to the dish and salsa on top afterwards.
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill, crushed
- 4 bagels, split (i prefer onion for this) or 10 miniature bagels (i prefer onion for this)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed and broken into chunks
- 1 cup havarti cheese, shredded (or your favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs and broth.
- Stir in green onion, garlic, and dillweed; set aside.
- Cut split bagels in two or three pieces.
- In a greased 2-quart baking dish place bagel bottom pieces cut side up.
- Spoon salmon and cheese onto bottoms. Arrange bagel top pieces on the stack cut side down.
- Gradually pour egg mixture over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.