- 1 1⁄2 lbs skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook fish 5-7 minutes or until fish turns opaque throughout, gently stirring occasionally.
- Transfer fish to platter and keep warm.
- To same skillet, add asparagus and red pepper, cook covered for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender/crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together green onion, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, sugar and water until well blended.
- Add soy sauce mixture to vegetables and bring to boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over fish and toss gently to coat.