1/1 Photo of Salmon and Asparagus Stir Fry
Great recipe for fresh asparagus. Serve with white or brown rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1Heat non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook fish 5-7 minutes or until fish turns opaque throughout, gently stirring occasionally.
- 4Transfer fish to platter and keep warm.
- 5To same skillet, add asparagus and red pepper, cook covered for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender/crisp, stirring occasionally.
- 6Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together green onion, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, sugar and water until well blended.
- 7Add soy sauce mixture to vegetables and bring to boil.
- 8Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 9Spoon vegetable mixture over fish and toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Asparagus Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1041.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 40.1 g