1/2 Photos of Salmon and Arugula Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
Vicki in CT's Note:
Healthy, delicious, quick, and easy meal. Can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets (bones and skin removed)
- seasoning (Paul Prudhomme's blackened fish magic or seasoning of your choice)
- drizzle olive oil (optional)
- 1 -2 carrot, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1Heat non stick skillet on medium/high heat.
- 2For dressing: In a large bowl combine dijon, horseradish, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and garlic. Whisk well. While wisking drizzle in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 3Drizzle a very small amount of oil (optional) onto fish filet. Sprinkle liberally with seasoning of choice.
- 4Cook salmon in skillet just until done turning once. If using thin fillets this should take very short amount of time, i.e. 2-5 minutes.
- 5Place arugula in bowl that dressing was made. Toss well to combine.
- 6Place dressed salad into two serving bowls. Top with carrot ribbons and hot cooked salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Arugula Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g