Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Creamy casserole; serve with veggies and sourdough bread.
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles (4 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saucepan, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package, adding peas during last minute of cooking time. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk and dill; mix well. Gently stir in salmon. Pour into ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- In small bowl, combine topping ingredients, mix well. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and thoroughly heated.
Outstanding! So much creamy goodness. One of my most favorite recipes is your Turkey Macaroni and Cheese Alfredo casserole recipe#162458 and this is a very similar version that I know I will be making as often. I used one jar of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo sauce and didn't have to use any milk. So easy and so scrumptious . My only complaint is not enough topping for my taste so I will double it next time. Thanks Carolinafan for another keeper! :)