Recipe by carolinafan
Creamy casserole; serve with veggies and sourdough bread.
Top Review by *Asha*
Outstanding! So much creamy goodness. One of my most favorite recipes is your Turkey Macaroni and Cheese Alfredo casserole recipe#162458 and this is a very similar version that I know I will be making as often. I used one jar of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo sauce and didn't have to use any milk. So easy and so scrumptious . My only complaint is not enough topping for my taste so I will double it next time. Thanks Carolinafan for another keeper! :)
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles (4 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saucepan, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package, adding peas during last minute of cooking time. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk and dill; mix well. Gently stir in salmon. Pour into ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- In small bowl, combine topping ingredients, mix well. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and thoroughly heated.