Recipe by Pinay0618
Posting for safekeeping; recipe from Pillsbury.
Top Review by Soupersal
Wonderful! I've made this recipe several times now and it has turned into one of our favorite meals. It's incredibly good and so easy to put together. If you're looking for a new way to include salmon in your diet, this is it. I use fresh salmon cut into squares instead of canned, and usually use a carrot/pea mix.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pink salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) cancrescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 12 x 8 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, peas and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently sir in salmon and pimientos.
- Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Press edges and perforations to form 1 rectangle.
- Place over salmon mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at for 12 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.