Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom's recipe...it's darn good! Makes a nice drink when sitting out on the deck on a hot summer night...we also make these for our family Christmas eve get-together.
- 4 ounces whiskey
- 3 ounces apricot brandy
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 (1/2 ounce) envelopes powdered whiskey sour mix
- 5 ice cubes
- 3 dashes maraschino cherry juice
- orange slice (to garnish) (optional)
- cherries, to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender; blend until blended well and frothy.
- Serve in a glass over additional ice, if you like.