Recipe by calliecalgal
For a light and easy brunch or dinner dish, it was a big hit for Mothers Day.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 8 ounces brown and serve sausages, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (I used 1 C. of each) or 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (I used 1 C. of each)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" pan.
- Spread the crescent rolls out on the bottom of the pan to create the crust.
- Place the sliced sausages all over the crust.
- Beat together the milk and eggs.
- Mix eggs and milk with everything else and pour over the top. Bake at 425 degress for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!