For a light and easy brunch or dinner dish, it was a big hit for Mothers Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 8 ounces brown and serve sausages, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (I used 1 C. of each) or 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (I used 1 C. of each)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9"x13" pan.
- 3Spread the crescent rolls out on the bottom of the pan to create the crust.
- 4Place the sliced sausages all over the crust.
- 5Beat together the milk and eggs.
- 6Mix eggs and milk with everything else and pour over the top. Bake at 425 degress for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sallys Egg Dish
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.9
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 169.2 mg
- Sodium 828.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g