1/1 Photo of Sally Lunn Bread (Abm)
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
I got this recipe with the set of instructions when I got my bread machine. My ABM makes it in less than two hours. I usually take the dough out after the kneading has been done and continue with the baking process in a normal oven. This is very rich. Hubby loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix as per manufacturer's instructions.
- 2If you want to finish the baking process in a normal oven, take dough out of machine after the kneading has been done and before the proofing starts.
- 3Put it into a greased bowl and leave it until doubled in size.
- 4Take dough out of bowl. Punch it down. Roll dough into a 1-inch high oval, roll it up from the shorter side and pinch the seams together as you roll the dough up.
- 5Put dough into a 5 x 8 (or 9) inch loaf tin.
- 6When it has doubled in size, pop it into the pre-heated oven at 350F for about 45 minutes.
- 7When done, remove from tin and cool on a rack. A hollow sound when you tap the bottom indicates its doneness.
- 8Enjoy it on its own (I like it lightly toasted) or with Jam or PB.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sally Lunn Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2545.2
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.1 g
- Cholesterol 570.7 mg
- Sodium 5220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 412.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 68.5 g
- Protein 67.3 g