Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Comfort food updated with fresh mushrooms and just a touch of wine.
Make and share this Salisbury Steaks with Mushroom-Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine beef, parsley, garlic salt and pepper and shape into 4 (1/4 inch thick) patties.
- Heat a non-stick skillet until very hot, add patties and cook until browned on both sides, remove to a plate.
- Pour off pan fat, add butter and mushrooms, stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add vermouth and cook 1 minute scraping in any browned bits.
- Add gravy, stir, add beef patties, simmer over medium heat, turning once, until juices run clear.