Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are terrific..came from an Amish cookbook...
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- blend soup, mustard, worcestershire sauce.
- Combine 1/4 cup of this mixture with beef., large egg, crumbs, onion, salt and pepper --
- stir milk and parsley into first mixture.
- shape meat mixture into small patties.
- brown well on both sides.
- drain off fat.
- pour soup mixture over patties.
- cover and cook over low heat.20-30 minutes -- .
This was so easy and everyone loved it, even my picky eatters!!
This was Very, Very good! The mustard gave it a nice little tang and it certainly was easy and quick enough. I served this with mashed potatoes and baby peas. Everyone loved it. Thanks grandma for a new weekday favorite!