Recipe by Anita Harris
I got this recipe from a friend years ago. It's quite tasty and especially good served with mashed potatoes. No prep time noted.
Top Review by Barbara Cherpak
My husband and I loved this recipe (and he usually doesn't like anything "new")!! From basic ingredients usually on hand, easy to make, and yummy to eat! We had this with garlic mashies and a side of green beans one night...like mom's cooking at her best! Thanks Anita! B. Cherpak
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- garlic salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 12 ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into oval patties and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Heat together soup, butter and garlic salt.
- Pour over patties and cover with foil Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 45 mins.
- During the last 10 mins of baking add mushrooms.