Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A good friend of mine gave me this recipe a long time ago. It's kid-friendly and a husband-pleaser. I like to serve this with mashed potatoes. A great "comfort" food!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Mix 1/4 cup soup (reserve the remaining) with the rest of the ingredients, except the water.
- Shape into 6 patties and place in shallow baking dish (12x8x2).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon off fat.
- Mix remaining soup and water and pour over meat.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
This was excellent!! So easy to make and the golden mushroom soup made it taste wonderful. There was plenty of gravy so I opted for noodles and fresh asparagus to serve with it. I will definitely use this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.