Recipe by looneytunesfan
In my quest to find the best Salisbury Steak, I ran across this one which sounds really good.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 14 saltines, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, saltines, onion and parsley. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Place in an 8 inch square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the gravy, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper; pour over patties. Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 50-55 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.