1/1 Photo of Salisbury Steak Recipe With Buttered Egg Noodles
A family comfort dish that my DH appreciates. The entire group will enjoy this easily made meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- 2Coarsely chop the mushrooms, celery, onion, and garlic.
- 3Combine half the chopped vegetables with the ground beef, 1/3 cup of the breadcrumbs, the salt and pepper.
- 4Form the mixture into patties, a scant ½ inch thick.
- 5Place the patties on the broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn over and broil for 7 minutes longer, or until browned on top.
- 6While patties are cooking, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 7Add the reserved chopped vegetables to the skillet and sauté until the onion is slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
- 8Stir in the beef broth, tomato paste and remaining 1/3 cup breadcrumbs.
- 9Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 10Spoon sauce over Salisbury steaks before serving. Serve steaks with buttered egg noodles. Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak Recipe With Buttered Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 853.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g